Monday, July 12, 2010

Gratitude Garland Day 12

Today's prompt......
As I express my gratitude, I become more deeply aware of it. And the greater my awareness, the greater my need to express it.
- Brother David Steindl-Rast

One of the many magical things about gratitude is its ability to expand and increase exponentially, the more we notice it. For today's slip, follow these instructions:
1. Write down five things that you are grateful for
2. Quick - write down five more
3. Take a deep breath, and write down five more (oxygen can be one of them!)
4. And super-lightning fast, write down five more
5. Once you have written 20 things on one tiny slip, illustrate it if you like -- or leave it as is!




Material copyrighted by Marney Makridakis of Artella.com. Used with permission by license.

No comments:

Post a Comment