Thursday, August 19, 2010

Accounting Your Blessings Day 18

Today's "RECEIPT":
"When it's over, I want to say: all my life I was a bride married to amazement. I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms."
--Mary Oliver

TODAY'S ABUNDANCE ACTION
Today, your job is to be AMAZED. Just spend some time consciously looking for things that amaze you. Just like anything else – once you start focusing on it, it will be everywhere. So keep your eyes open and be ready to get lost in the dazzling, startling, gorgeous, a-maze-ing journey of the day that's ahead of you!

~Don't forget to enter your deposits and small change, along with their prosperity values, every day!~

Daily Accounting Sheet


Material copyrighted by Marney Makridakis of Artella.com. Used with permission by license.

No comments:

Post a Comment