Sunday, October 17, 2010

Creative ManiFestival Day 17

Time for another conversation with your Creativity!

If you like - go back to the earlier exercises where you've chatted with your Creativity, to get a feel for his/her/its voice in you. Then, move on to today's Manifestival.

TODAY'S MANIFESTIVAL

Have a conversation with your creativity about the challenge that was given to you yesterday....

Ask your Creativity questions like,

"What do YOU think about the release-create-give-receive cycle?"

"What do you think about me doing this challenge?"

"Do you have any advice for me for this project?"

"What items/materials do you want me to use in my project?"

"What do you most need from me right now?"

....and see where it goes!

This is a CO-CREATION...between you and your Creativity. Neither one of you can do it alone!


Material copyrighted by Marney Makridakis of artellawordsandart.com. Used with permission by license.

No comments:

Post a Comment