Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wealthcare Program Complete

Well, the Wealthcare Program is now complete. I have posted each of the Workshops over the last four months - Gratitude Garland, Accounting Your Blessings, Miracle Soup, and Creative Manifestival. I have decided not to continue with this blog with other posts, but leave is strictly for the Wealthcare Program. I will leave these posts indefinitely so that you may follow the workshops at your own pace.

You may do the workshops in any order, although the order in which I posted them made the most sense to me. I do see them as progressively digging deeper into your own psyche in order to help you manifest your own desires, goals, and dreams.

Please enjoy these programs and I wish you well in your journey.

I have started a new blog to pursue my own dreams of creating art. It is called "Dreaming in Orange". I will be posting about the various interests in my life: knitting and spinning, creating collage, drawing, encaustic painting, and photos from my daily life and travels. It is my own way to visually explore things in my life.

Enjoy,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment