Friday, September 3, 2010

Miracle Soup Day 3

As you're logging synchronicities, you can increase the occurrence of synchronicity by being open, and articulating the kind of magnet that you want to be!

For example:
- "I am going to meet wonderful people today!"
- "Somewhere in this room is someone who can help me with my problem."
- "I receive helpful information while I sleep."
- "More and more, I see the purposes behind every single thing that happens to me."
- "As the symbols of my life become more and more meaningful to me, my life becomes more joyful and fulfilling."
- "My hunches are becoming more and more clear to me, and are constantly leading me to meaningful events."

MIRACLE RECIPE #2: Delicious Declarations

Play around with different statements -- either the ones listed above, or declarations of your own. Commit to selecting ONE for today, and say it (out loud if possible...if not, saying it to yourself is ok) as often as you can during the day.

Tomorrow, pick a different statement and say it often through the day. If you can say it at least once an hour, I've found that is often enough to make powerful changes occur.

As you go through your days experimenting with this method, check in every now and then and tune into how the declaration makes you feel? Does anything shift? Do some declarations feel different than others? Take notice of such elements, and, of course, write down any synchronicities and hunches in your Log.

REALLY COMMIT to doing this. Just try it...it's as simple as picking a statement in the a.m. and saying it (which takes all of 3 seconds) every hour.


Material copyrighted by Marney Makridakis of Artella.com. Used with permission by license.

No comments:

Post a Comment